PACT-Placement Assistance, Counselling & Training
Campus placements are an integral part of a student’s life. After completing a degree, the next important step is to participate in campus placements and grab the job of their dreams.
The placement cell of SSBF plays a very crucial role in locating good job opportunities for our students and keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments.
This cell conducts the placement grooming sessions known as “PACT “(Placement Assistance Counselling & Training) which helps students to excel in interviews and enhance their personality and skills and make them more employable and job-ready.
These sessions help students to come out with flying colours in an interview and can help them to establish a good image in their very first job.
These sessions are conducted by Dr. Neha Parashar (Director – SSBF) along with Industry experts and trainers.
These sessions include various aspects like:
- Soft skill sessions: Soft-skills training includes English communication learning, presentation skills, interview skills as well as the teaching of body language, leadership, group conversation, and discussions etc.
- Industry exposure: Students get valuable tips on how to succeed professionally and guidance from industry professionals.
- Guest Sessions: Company-specific guest sessions are arranged on various technical aspects and topics.
- Mock Interviews: By conducting mock interviews, students are thoroughly made ready for stress interviews so that they can crack interviews effortlessly on the day of placement. Other skills such as, body language patterns, leadership qualities, group interactions, discussion skills, etc. are also taught at this stage.
- Resume Writing: Guidance regarding resume writing, format, and content.
- Aptitude test training: Experts conduct aptitude training sessions and mock tests so that students can easily crack the aptitude tests of the industries which is the key entry point of the recruitment process.
- Counselling sessions:
SCEW (Symbiosis Centre for emotional wellbeing) conducts various counselling sessions for the students to make them aware of the corporate culture and adaptability to the same. Faculty members are also actively involved.
These sessions help all the students to develop career and employability, improve self-esteem, enhance motor skills, develop confidence, enhance communication skills and make them successful in cracking the selection process of the companies.
We are extremely proud that 100% of our eligible students are placed in various reputed or organizations very year.