Objectives of the SSBF Financial Literacy Program
- To engage students in community development initiatives with respect to financial education in: Schools, Colleges, Agriculturist, Entrepreneurs, SHGs and employees.
- To develop various tools, techniques and activities for imparting financial education to the different segments of society.
- To integrate ICT tools with financial education for building financial capability across various segments.
- To improve awareness of the students and to hone their skills in financial education through creative and technology based tools.
- To integrate financial education program with the curriculum and extracurricular activities for the development of students and society.
Students of SSBF conducted following activities during 2022
Medium of Delivery
|Self Help Group||Mulkhed Village, Lavale, Pune||UPI -BHIM Deposit Accounts and Debit Cards Government Schemes Insurance products||Marathi and Hindi|
|Gram Panchayat||Kambholi Village, Lavale, Pune||Government Grants and Direct Benefit Transfers, Banking Schemes and Digital banking||Marathi and Hindi|
|Farmers||Khamboli village,||Banking Products & services , Government Schemes, Loans and Advances , Insurance facilities||Marathi and Hindi|
|Junior College||New India School, Pirangut, Pune||Savings and investment, functions of a bank and loans, portfolio management||Marathi and Hindi|
|Administrative staff||SIU||Savings and Investment avenues||Marathi, Hindi and English|
|Other college students / staff and faculty||Online Lectures||Mutual Funds, Insurance, Banking products, Government schemes||English|