MBA (BF) (A.Y. 2022-23)
- MBA (BF) - Overview
- MBA (BF) - Fees
- MBA (BF) - Program Structure
- Academic Calendar
- Orientation and Pedagogy
- Teaching and learning Resources
- MBA (BF) - How to Apply
- MBA (BF) - Important Dates
- MBA (BF) - Selection Criteria
- MBA(BF) - Program Outcomes
- Scholarships & Awards
- Caution Notice
- Rules of Refund
MBA (BF) - How To Apply
Admission Process at SSBFAdmission for the new batch of MBA- Banking and Finance beginning from next Academic Year 2024-25 For Indian Student are required to register and appear for SNAP Test, which would be held on December 10, 2023 (Sunday), December 17, 2023 (Sunday), December 22, 2023 (Friday). No candidate is entitled to seek the admission to MBA-Banking and Finance of SSBF without a valid SNAP Score. Validity of SNAP Score is for one year only.
How to appear for SNAP?On announcement of the Admission process, Register and appear for SNAP Test at www.snaptest.org/. Facility of payment of SNAP fee and printing of Admit Card is available online. A student aspiring to pursue a Post graduate program at Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance need to follow the stapes mentioned below:
How to apply (Process as applicable for 2023-24)
Step 1 : Register online for SNAP by paying INR 2250 and appear for the test.
Step 2 :Simultaneously, register online to SSBF by paying additional INR 1000
Step 3 : Appear for SNAP Test on the scheduled date and time.
You may visit www.snaptest.org/.
Admission to SSBF will be according to the following process (Process as applicable for 2023-24)
Level 1 :
- SNAP Test to be taken on 10th December 2023, 17th December 2023, 22nd December 2023 as per the schedule.
- The SNAP result will be put on 10th January 2024.
- Register for SSBF latest by January 16, 2024
- Pay Registration fees for SSBF by January 16, 2024
Level 2 :
- Group Exercise and Personal Interaction will be conducted.
- Final selection would be based on the cumulative performance of the candidate in SNAP Test, Group Exercise and Personal Interaction.
Contact DetailsFor Indian Students Admission onlySymbiosis School of Banking and Finance
Symbiosis Knowledge Village
Gram Lavale, Taluka Mulshi Pune 412115
Tel: +91 20 61936284/61936022 For International StudentsInternational Office at Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) handles all the admissions of International Students For International Admissions only Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004
Tel: +91 20 25671905
Fax: +91 20 25659209