MBA (BF) (A.Y. 2022-23)
- MBA (BF) - Overview
- MBA (BF) - Fees
- MBA (BF) - Program Structure
- Academic Calendar
- Orientation and Pedagogy
- Teaching and learning Resources
- MBA (BF) - How to Apply
- MBA (BF) - Important Dates
- MBA (BF) - Selection Criteria
- MBA(BF) - Program Outcomes
- Scholarships & Awards
- Caution Notice
- Rules of Refund
Scholarships & Awards
Symbiosis International University Scholarships and Awards
Post Graduate Merit Scholarships
- As per revised policy (From Academic year 2017) semester topper will be awarded scholarship based on academic excellence, a minimum GPA of 7.50. Concession in 50% of the Academic Fee for the Semester in which the student was declared Topper.For Details refer SIU Policy
Scholarship by University Sports Board
- Symbiosis International University, Sports Board provides Sports Scholarships for outstanding sportsmen and sports women.
- The scholarship of INR.24000/- per annum is awarded to 05 outstanding sportsmen of Symbiosis International (Deemed)University (SIU).
AWARDS AND MEDALS
- Late Jayatee Deshmukh Award
- Late Jayatee Deshmukh Best Outgoing Girl Student Gold Medal is awarded at the time of convocation every year.
- The selection criteria would cover academic performance as well as achievements in the field of extracurricular / cultural / sports activities and participation in social activities.
Industry Sponsored Scholarship at SSBF
- SSBF has signed an MoU with CRIF High Mark, a leading credit information company providing credit scores and credit reports in India on individuals and companies.
- CRIF will offer a scholarship of Rs. 1 lakh every year to SSBF student from an economically disadvantaged section of the society based on the academic performance.
- Every year CRIF will also provide a trophy to the "Outstanding Student" based on the academic performance as well as extra curricular activities.
It is our endeavour to provide the accurate information on the website.
User should contact directly to authorised person in case of any query about information and content. Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) reserves the right to make changes to any content on the website at any time.