MBA (BF) (A.Y. 2022-23)
- MBA (BF) - Overview
- MBA (BF) - Fees
- MBA (BF) - Program Structure
- Academic Calendar
- Orientation and Pedagogy
- Teaching and learning Resources
- MBA (BF) - How to Apply
- MBA (BF) - Important Dates
- MBA (BF) - Selection Criteria
- MBA(BF) - Program Outcomes
- Scholarships & Awards
- Caution Notice
- Rules of Refund
MBA In Finance | MBA In Banking | SSBF
The MBA (Banking and Finance) program is designed with an objective to disseminate relevant knowledge and provide skills to students such that they function effectively in the challenging environment of the Banking, Finance and Insurance (BFSI) sector.
The programme develops future BFSI leaders with requisite skills through robust curriculum and collaborative initiatives to excel in the dynamic global environment.
Duration: Two years full time residential. Intake: 90
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. The contact details are as below:
Association of Indian Universities
AIU House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg, (Kotla Marg), Landmark: Opposite National Bal Bhawan, Near I.T.O., New Delhi-110002, India
Tel. No.+91-11-23230059; 23232429; 23232305, Fax No.+91-11-23232131 Email: email@example.com Website: www.aiuweb.org
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications / eligibility for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility of admission will be decided by Symbiosis International University.
As per the UGC Regulations, following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (Except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has separate policy #)
A. Within Sanctioned Intake
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 7.5%
- Differently Abled * : 3%
B. Over & Above Intake
- Kashmiri Migrants : 2 seats per program
- International Candidates : 15%
Candidates applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of GE-PIWAT (if shortlisted).
*Differently Abled Category (DAC) at SIU
In compliance to Govt. Directives on disability guidelines issued by the office of the Chief Commissioner for persons with disabilities vide Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment New Delhi notification no. 16-18/97 on dated 01 June 2001 and University Grants Commission Notification No. F.6-1/2006 (CPP-II/SCT) dated 30/09/2009, SIU has made provision of reserving 3% seats for Differently Abled Category (DAC) students in all the Constituent Institutes of SIU.
The types of disabilities covered are:-
- Vision Impairment
- Locomotors Disabilities
- Multiple Disabilities
- Hearing Impairment
- Mental Retardation
All candidates claiming admission under DAC will be provisionally admitted under the said category. Thereafter, the candidate will be required to obtain an 'Authentication Certificate' from Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (SCHC) within one month of commencement of the program. SCHC will check validity of documents produced by the candidates and verify the continued existence and extent of the disability.