MBA (BF) (A.Y. 2022-23)
- MBA (BF) - Overview
- MBA (BF) - Fees
- MBA (BF) - Program Structure
- Academic Calendar
- Orientation and Pedagogy
- Teaching and learning Resources
- MBA (BF) - How to Apply
- MBA (BF) - Important Dates
- MBA (BF) - Selection Criteria
- MBA(BF) - Program Outcomes
- Scholarships & Awards
- Caution Notice
- Rules of Refund
MBA(BF) - Program Outcomes
Programme Objectives - MBA Banking and Finance
The programme develops future BFSI leaders with requisite skills through robust curriculum and collaborative initiatives to excel in the dynamic global environment.
Programme Specific Outcomes - MBA Banking and Finance
- The alumni of our programme will possess requisite problem solving and decision making skills to contribute to the policy formulation and economic growth of the dynamic Indian and global business/BFSI environment.
- The alumni will be successfully and progressively engaged in managerial and leadership roles in Indian and global companies primarily operating in the BFSI sector or other companies successfully managing the banking and finance related functions
- The alumni would demonstrate strong commitment to ethical, moral and social values.
- The alumni will strive continuously towards professional excellence and development by keeping pace with the ever evolving economic environment and updating themselves with the advanced knowledge, tools, techniques relevant to their careers and personal development.
Program Outcomes - MBA Banking and Finance
- The students should have an in depth understanding of concepts, tools, techniques relevant to management and related disciplines in general and banking and finance in particular in India and across the globe.
- The student should be able to identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze problems and offer practical and realistic solutions for effective decision making.
- The student should be able to apply the tools and techniques of management in general and financial management in particular to solve complex problems related to corporate and social sector in general and BFSI sector in particular.
- The student should demonstrate understanding of and sensitivity towards the issues pertaining to environment and sustainability while making decisions or evolving solutions to the problems posed to them.
- The student should be able to function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- The student should possess exemplary communication skills so as to communicate effectively with different stakeholders and actively engage in discussions and deliberations.
- The student should be able to recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.