Fintech (A.Y. 2022-23)
Fintech - Overview
Objective: The program will qualify professionals with in-depth understanding of technology in finance. The program provides a robust and well integrated curriculum with national and international perspectives on the emerging BFSI sector.
Duration:3 Months (Part Time) Hybrid Mode
Eligibility: 12th pass with minimum 50% marks
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview
Medium of Instructions: English
Subjects & Specialization :
- Fintech Framework and Governance
- Financial Modeling for Economic and Financial Analysis
- Excel, Investment Analysis and Decisions
- Business Statistics with R
- Contemporary Developments in Digital Finance (ML&AI, Block Chain, Cryptocurrency and Robo Advisory, etc.)
Method of Assessment:All internal courses will have 100% component as internal evaluation at the institute level.
Standard of Passing:The institute awards a Certificate Programme in Fintech to the student.
Award of Degree:Certificate of Completion from SSBF