Collective wisdom as a worldview is a break with classical ideas of group behavior that are defined by singular determinants such as motivation, leadership, or interpersonal communication. It is instead an expression of the belief that there exists a field of collective consciousness that is real and influential, yet invisible.
"The Power of Collective Wisdom" by Alan Briskin, Sheryl Erickson, John Ott, Tom Callanan
We at SSBF believe in the power of collective wisdom and are privileged to have the following very experienced and accomplished professionals to guide us and give direction to the institute.
- Dr. S. B. Mujumdar, Founder Symbiosis, Chancellor, SIU
- Dr. Vidya Yeravdekar, Principal Director, Symbiosis
- Dr. Rajani Gupte, Vice Chancellor, SIU
- Mr. Sunil Shirole, Managing Director & CEO, Yen Capital
- Mr. Makarand Khatavkar, Global Head, HR, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Mr. Deodutta Kurane, Group President Human Capital YES BANK LTD
- Mr. Alok Sheopurkar, Executive Vice President & Head, Human Resources, HDFC AMC
- Mrs. Revati Kasture, Chief General Manager, CARE Ratings
- Dr.Nilanjan Sen, Dean, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Mr. Gautam Puntambekar, Corporate Head South Asia for Bank of America
- Mr. Bhargav Diwanji (Alumni), Business Development Manager - Germany, International Sales and Marketing, Eastern Enterprise